The article provides a virtual tour of the Idaho Murder House Layout as well as the latest updates on the mystery killing.
What happened to the Idaho University Students? They were murdered by who? What was the location of the murder? You want details about the Idaho murder house layout? What was the extent of the investigation? This article will address all related questions regarding the Idaho murder case.
Stay connected to us until the end for the latest updates.
Information about the Idaho murder house layout!
On 13th November 2022, at midnight, a mysterious murder occurred. On that night, four students from Idaho universities were killed. According to various sources, the Idaho murder house had six bedrooms, three bathrooms and one backdoor.
It is a tri-level home, with three bedrooms and bathrooms spread across the three floors. Each floor has one bathroom and two bedrooms. Below are the social media links.
Where is the Idaho Murder House Address?
Moscow, Idaho 112 King Road is the address of the Idaho murder house. Twitter user shared a 360-degree view of the murderhouse. The virtual view of the Idaho murderhouse was shared by the user on Twitter. He also showed images of other rooms.
Get the Idaho Murder Timeline!
- 1.45 a.m. XanaKernodile & Ethan Chapin, the two victims, returned to the off-campus home.
- 1:56 AM – Madison Mogen, Kaylee Gonclaves and Kaylee Gonclaves were the other victims who returned to their home.
- 2:47 AM – Bryan Kohberger, the suspect, drove from Idaho University to Moscow in a short distance.
- 2:53 AM – A white Hyundai Elantra belonging Kohberger traveled between Pullman & Moscow.
- 4 a.m. XanaKernodle, a victim receives a DoorDash Delivery which wakes up another downstairs occupant of the house.
- 4.04 AM – The Hyundai Elantra has returned to the crime house for the fourth and final time.
More Information ForIdaho Murder House Layout Murder Timeline
- 4:12 a.m. – A downstairs roommate hears Kernodle crying from her room.
- 4:17 a.m. – A man wearing a black mask and clothing enters the roommate’s door.
- 4.20 a.m. – A white Hyundai Elantra departs the neighborhood at high speed.